Job Title: Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Location: Columbia, SC
Work Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Provides proactive recruitment leadership to Talent Acquisition (sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding) for corporate areas.
- Provides hands-on full life cycle recruitment for internal business units with recruitment needs.
- Acts as trusted client adviser and relationship manager combining leading-edge resources and technology to deliver best-in-class talent for critical business needs.
- Provides mentoring through the full life-cycle recruitment process to include client engagement, strategy development, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation and job offers.
- Works with other members of the Talent Management team on corporate wide recruitment projects and initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or a related field OR four years of human resources experience may be substituted for a four-year degree.
Required Work Experience:
- Five years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience to include experience recruiting executive-level positions.
- Strong sourcing, data mining and cold-calling experience.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment or agency setting.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid recruitment and strategic sourcing expertise, including thorough understanding of best practices, techniques and technology.
- Proven skills in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods (e.g., internet sourcing, cold calling, recruitment advertising, candidate referrals, social networking, campus recruitment and community outreach).
- Demonstrated ability to build consultative, collaborative business partnerships with hiring management.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and across a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for innovative and effective solutions.
- Comfortable dealing with and resolving ambiguous, confidential and sensitive situations.
- Possesses a process improvement mindset (or duty-led process improvements).
- Is a self-starter, strong team player and possess strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with web-based recruiting systems and internet tools.
Interested candidates should visit www.southcarolinablues.com, click on the Careers link at the bottom of the page, and apply to Auto Requisition ID Req #13195BR or can click on the following link:
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
BlueCross® BlueShield® of South Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.