Monthly Learning Event
WEBINAR via Zoom
February 19, 2021
Know Your Brain!
How would your world change if you knew a bit more about the thing that makes you, you? Your brain has phenomenal abilities and is one of the greatest but most under-utilized assets that you possess.
So what if you could:
- expand your understanding of how your brain works and how you operate as a human
- use that information to transform the way you learn, work and go about your day
- gain back precious time and energy by putting this knowledge into practice
I will be your tour guide as we:
- Take a journey through the functional areas of your brain
- Look at the human skills we can strengthen to increase effectiveness and productivity
- Identify the roles and roadblocks of the emotional and cognitive functions
- Become more conscious of how to intentionally manage your cognitive load and those of others
Here’s what you can take away and use:
- Methods to identify the limitations of your brain and how to work within those
- Approaches to help you learn and remember more skillfully
- Tips to help you determine your learning strategy
Are you ready to invest in your greatest asset?
YARR!!!- YOU ARE REALLY READY!
ATD Capability Model: Developing Professional Capability: Learning Sciences, Lifelong Learning
Community of Practice: Learning and Development, Science of Learning
ABOUT Lauren Waldman
Driven by curiosity, Lauren Waldman, founder of Learning Pirate, has one true purpose in this world, increase our abilities to learn and be better humans by understanding our brains. As a translator Lauren uses her credentials in Neuroscience to decode complex science about our brains, how they learn and remember, and make that knowledge accessible, transferable and practical to learning and everyday life.
Most sought out for her expertise in scientific learning design and her not to be forgotten experimental talks, Lauren has designed and implemented learning for ambitious change initiatives, created remarkable learning experiences for sales and marketing teams and has worked with some of the most prominent industries (banking, hospitality, IT, retail) and organizations ( Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, TCS, Tokyo Disney Land, Social Bakers) all while guiding people to better understand their brains and what makes us, us.
When: February 19, 2021
Where: Via Zoom
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
Please download the Zoom application prior
to the start of the meeting.
(Email with link will be sent prior to the webinar.)
For additional information, contact Darla Skipper, VP of Education at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you to our business partners: