Monthly Learning Event
WEBINAR via GoToMeeting
March 19, 2021
Culture: The Ultimate Buzzword
Tactical ways to connect who you are as an organization to the bottom line
Are you responsible for creating and deploying cultural development activities within your training? Do you find that individuals within your organization are unsupportive of cultural activities and are resistant to cultural changes? How do you get the support of individuals at all levels of the organization to support culture?
A strong culture drives results in employee engagement, retention, and in the bottom line. Join us to learn some valuable tips and ideas on how to succeed in building your culture.
What if you could:
- Talk about culture without ever using the word "culture"?
- Translate concepts like values and soft skills so that everyone can see how to put them into action?
- Get buy-in and support from team members, employees, and leadership to ensure that your culture-related initiatives get put into action?
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to define, measure, and attach value to your cultural initiatives so that your leadership can more easily adopt and support them
- A framework for fostering a “sense of ownership” with your employees and team members so your organization can demonstrate leadership at every level
- How to avoid “the eyeroll” when you bring up culture so that you can implement the things you know will make an impact
Here’s what you can take away and use:
- Tactical ways to connect who you are as an organization to the bottom line
- Tips to communicate all things culture to different audiences
- Examples of organizations who've succeeded at building strong cultures that you can use to help build your case
ATD Capability Model: Impacting Organizational Capability
Community of Practice: Skill in articulating and codifying talent and leadership principles, values, and competencies that guide the organization's culture and define behavioral expectations.
ABOUT Andy McCarthy
Andy McCarthy, a certified talent optimization consultant, brings over 10 years of CEO and owner experience scaling and exiting businesses. Andy naturally transitioned to advising businesses after owning, operating, and exiting King of Pops & Perfect 10 Foods. He has emerged as an expert in visioning, value development, growth strategies, and talent development. Andy currently serves as President of the South Carolina Specialty Food Association, is a member of Vistage Executive Network, and serves on the board for Lowcountry Local First. Andy graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Biology and has a passion for learning, exploring, and all things outdoors. He lives in Charleston, SC with his wife Molly, their two little boys, and their dog Sonny.
When: March 19, 2021
Where: Via GoToMeeting
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
Please download the GoToMeeting application prior
to the start of the meeting.
Email with link will be sent prior to the webinar
For additional information, contact Darla Skipper, VP of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you to our business partners: