Monthly Learning Event
WEBINAR via GoToMeeting
November 19, 2021 @ 11:00 a.m. EST
Results Through Relationship Intelligence
Learn How to Build Agile Teams Where Relationships Thrive
Doesn’t it seem like some managers and teams make “it” happen, no matter what “it” is? Even in uncertainty or times of crisis, they find a way to turn opposition into opportunity. They transform the stumbling blocks of conflict and misunderstanding into stepping stones for success.
For these high-achievers, building collaborative relationships is priority one. Whether in-person or dispersed, they understand that members of their teams can go further together than they can alone. The good news is that you, too, can leverage the power of relationships and drive results.
Your first step in leveraging the power of relationships will be to understand your own style of leadership and communication, then others. You'll learn how to connect with your team, build trust and mutual understanding. That's how to make "it" happen regardless of the challenges and circumstances your team faces.
Before the Workshop
You'll take the SDI 2.0 assessment — a $125-dollar value!
A link to the assessment will be provided after you register for this event.
During the Workshop you'll learn how to interpret your results and put them into practice.
Experiencing the SDI 2.0 assessment for yourself and being able to review your unique results during the workshop will be the key to unleashing relationship intelligence for you and your teams.
Relationships Intelligence is powered by the Strength Deployment Inventory 2.0 (SDI 2.0). This award-winning, scientifically validated assessment provides four views of a person. It reveals why they do what they do, and how they relate to others.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
This workshop is for leaders and team members who want to learn how to:
- Empower your team to see the early signs of conflict and resolve it
- Build a team that can see all sides of an issue, make timely decisions, and deliver results
- Communicate with clarity to all different personality types
- Help your team build resilient relationships—with or without in-person interaction
In this session you'll learn:
- How to gain a greater understanding and appreciation of individual motives and strengths through your SDI 2.0 results
- The ability to tailor communication based on individual motives and preferences
- Understand diverse personalities and how they can trigger conflict
- Discover your strengths and deploy them at the right time for the right reason for greater effectiveness
ATD Capability Model: Career and Leadership Development
Michael Brown has spent over 15 years consulting, training, and implementing transformational leadership programs for senior leaders at organizations such as Procter & Gamble, Goodwill, and Hershey, to name a few. He is the author of Followship: Servant Leaders Serving Leaders, which helps managers quickly strengthen relationships with their team members to serve their growth and development. Michael is also an executive coach, and keynote speaker, addressing audiences from 50 to 2,000 leaders.
Michael is certified in several industry-leading programs and assessments, including the SDI 2.0 and Core Strengths
When: November 19, 2021
Where: Via GoToMeeting - Chapter Learning Event
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
Anyone is welcome to attend this Chapter Learning Event.
The event is free for ATD South Carolina members, or $10 for non-members.
- Please download the GoToMeeting application prior to the start of the meeting.
- You must be registered to get the meeting access link.
- An email with the access link will be sent 2 hours prior to the webinar.
For additional information, contact Darla Skipper, VP of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you to our business partners: